ABOUT PRIVATE MENTORING SESSIONS:
Receive 1 hour of dedicated support, guidance and mentorship for all areas of your personal, professional and spiritual life. Explore past lives, understand soul contracts, soul/life purpose and more. Benefit from the help of having a clear line of communication with Spirit, your guides and those on the Other Side. Truly illuminate what you’re being called to work on, be aware of and grow into.
Method: Our Mentoring sessions typically take place over the phone (Zoom is available upon request).
What to expect: During these sessions we work to further develop your gifts by discerning and discussing your experiences with The Other Side, connection with Spirit and any clair’s that have already been developed. It is recommended that you have been a previous student or participated in a recent Online Class or Development Group.
How to book single sessions:
Simply select the date/time you would like to receive your session on, continue to checkout and confirm. You will receive an email confirmation of your booking, and a phone call from Laura Traplin on the date/time of your choosing.
EXCEL WITH MULTI-SESSION PRIVATE MENTORING:
- FIRST SESSION: Identify what’s to be worked on,
- SECOND SESSION: Work on energy and other modalities to facilitate this,
- THIRD SESSION: Anchor in and wrap up.
- (More sessions may be booked afterwards, it’s recommended to leave some time in between to fully integrate this new energy)
How to book multiple sessions (3-max):
Our scheduler only allows for one booking at a time, to help you book multiple sessions please follow these instructions:
- Use the calendar above to book your first session, proceed to checkout;
- Click “continue shopping”…
- This page will reload and you will now be scheduling your SECOND BOOKING.
- Repeat to book your THIRD BOOKING.
Please note: to take advantage of the “SUPPORTED” (20%-off coupon code) you must book all 3 sessions within a 6-week period.
Booking, Cancellation & Rescheduling policy: All appointments, cancellations and rescheduling (if available) must be made 48hrs in advance.